THE CHRONICLES OF ROBS' NORTH EAST EUROPEAN ADVENTURE

Where's da robin?

Friday, August 8, 2008

Up and Away

So as you may have figured out by now, there are a lot of new posts this week. It isn't to say I sat and did them all at once... more that I've been working on them at home... and Poland took a lot of time. I also did something I've never done before... I started editing my pictures... making them better quality etc... or at least thats what I've been telling myself... its rather time consuming... and not something I do at work.

I also did manage to pick up a new adapter, that works for everything including my phone. Which means I'm sitting at home right now doing a lot of writing. I also expanded my Online photo storage, so should be able to post all of Sweden's pictures as well.

But this is just a quick post here. Every so often when I walk out of work there is something new that just pops up in the area. One week it was a circus. During this last week I walked out to what appeared to be a giant bouncy castle... (this wouldn't surprise me at all seeing as earlier i looked out my bedroom window to a giant bouncy castle suddenly in my backyard...) As I approached there were two more structures being blown up... Turns out they were hot air balloons!! Massive ones. One regular, one in the shape of an Ice Cream cone... and one in the shape of a fork lift. It was pretty cool.

No comments: