THE CHRONICLES OF ROBS' NORTH EAST EUROPEAN ADVENTURE

Where's da robin?

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Extreme Technical Difficulties

Ok,
So as things are winding down here, things tend to go wrong. Things such as I have used up the capacity of my online picture storage, so cant upload anymore without paying (which i think is totally lame, especially since they decided to count my asia pictures)... also, today, I managed to blow both my power converter and my adapter... meaning i cant charge any electronics or plug in my computer.

So what this means for the blog... Most of my pictures are uploaded, just not posted yet, except for half of sweden... I plan on emailing myself what i have written in terms of posts later today or tommorrow using what i have left of battery power on my lap top. Seeing as i was working on the blogs at home and trying to wrap up researching here, I wasnt planning on writing much more... mazbe ill just post pictures for now... stories later... its also hard to write using stupid german key board im not used to. our IT people are currently out till monday, so no one can give me another adaptor... i give scowling face to those of zou laughing at me now.

As for work, it looks like ill be handwriting notes, and photocopzing books for two days. I did try the media mart electronics store... thez onlz had european adaptors-converters... so i will trz to pick something up in the frankfurt airport, otherwise ill just have to buy regular battereis for my camera, use my watch as my alarm clock, and live without music and phone for 10 days.

ah well... such is life as a traveler.

1 comment:

Penelope Nelson said...

Gotta love how those crazy Germans replace the y key on the keyboard with the z key. :)
Sorry for all your difficulty.