THE CHRONICLES OF ROBS' NORTH EAST EUROPEAN ADVENTURE

Where's da robin?

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Testing Testing 123

Guten Tag and Hey guys for swinging by my new blog!
As you might notice as you poke around, I've become far more blog interactive than last year... this does not necessarily mean that I will be any better about updating my blog. But since you are all here, there are a few things that need done.

First and formost, you should subscribe to my blog. What this does is sends e-mails to you whenever I update my blog so you don't have to keep comming back online and checking it yourself. To do this type in your e-mail on the box to the left, follow the directions, and respond to the conformation e-mail. Yes, I tested this out before sending it out to y'all.

Second... I haven't exactly settled on a name for the blog yet... so, you all have until the 11th to vote for the name... the first idea is "Hamburgers and Vodka" as I will be living in Hamburg and traveling to Russia... the second is "Vikings and Vodka" as I'll be treking viking area... the third is "Sprockets" based of the SNL Mike Myers skit, which shall run as a theme throughout the blog no matter what ("Would you like to touch my monkey?)... yes i'm serious, here's the only youtube link i could find on it... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-fLW-QNy4I [note the monkey to the left]. And the last option is to just e-mail me an idea you have, in which case, if it's good, I'll overide the voting, b/c I like exercising dictatorial power (Dictators and Commrades was vetoed as a blog title).

Last of all, please as usual, e-mail me your address for post cards and what not... and any requests you might have for things to bring back.

I check out of the U.S. on Saterday, so if you need me before then, call me. Things to look foward to: The plane flight/train ride, New Apartment, Time to Dance, Starting work come Monday!

Tschus!
-robs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sprockets ftw

Sprockets 1
Hamburg 0
Vikings 0